The post has been moved here:
Transbar is a little tweaking tool which takes advantage of Alpha Transparency in Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Using TransBar, you can adjust the transparency level of your taskbar meaning that a full screen wallpaper is made partially visible th
Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
Send To Toys is an enhancement of the Send To system menu.
- Send To Toys Control Panel Applet allows you to manage the Send To system menu content, and configure the various Send To Toys settings.
- “Add to Send To menu” and “Remove from Send To menu” allows you to personalize the Send To system menu for drives, folders, and programs.
- Send To “Clipboard (as name)” copies the name of the file or files to the clipboard. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To “Clipboard” command line utility copies the output of a command to the clipboard. Type SENDTOCLIP /? at the command prompt for more information.
- Send To “Command Prompt” opens a DOS console window, setting the current directory to the selected folder. If the selection was a file, the folder containing the file will be the active directory and the name of the file will be typed for you at the prompt. Hold down the CTRL key to change the active directory to a different folder. Hold down the SHIFT key to fo