VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility
There are lots of programs that let you “edit” video. And yet, they’re frustratingly complex for some of the simplest tasks. VirtualDub isn’t an editor application; it’s a pre- and post-processor that works as a valuable companion to one:
- Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
- Integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3×3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
- Bilinear and bicubic resampling — no blocky resizes or rotates here.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest, without recompressing.
- Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the results, with live audio.
How to Use
To Cut Frames. Edit –> Set Selection Start and click on the frame from where to cut then Edit –> Set Selection End.
To Join File –> Append AVI Segement
To Compress Video –> Compression and select XviD MPEG-4 Codec then save the file
If XviD MPEG-4 Codec is not showing then Download and Install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack